Tesi Elettronica e Sistemi Informativi S.p.A.
Madison Corporate Finance team, led by Managing Partner Leonardo Etro and Partner Matteo Vizzaccaro, and Madlex Team, led by founding partner Toti S. Musumeci and partners Elodie Musumeci and Vittorio Squarotti, advised, respectively as financial advisor and legal, Tesi Elettronica e Sistemi Informativi S.p.A., a leading player in the creation of information technology solutions for the healthcare world, in the closing of the agreement concerning the sale of 65% of its capital in favor of GPI S.p.A, a company listed on Euronext Milan. The Agreement envisages respective «put&call» options on the remaining 35%. The enterprise value of Tesi group is 90 million euros.
Tesi Elettronica e Sistemi Informativi S.p.A.
Madison Corporate Finance team assisted Tesi Elettronica e Sistemi Informativi S.p.A., a leading Italian group in the development and design of innovative information systems in the diagnostic, clinical, surgical fields, in the acquisition of 80% of Omnicom S.r.l.
Bomi Italia S.p.A.
Prof. Leonardo Etro, supported by Madison Corporate Finance and Redaelli & Associati, assisted Bomi Italia S.p.A. - Bomi Group holding company with shares listed on the AIM Italia market of Borsa Italiana S.p.A. - in the preparation of the Issuer's Statement following the Tender Offer on all Bomi ordinary shares and convertible bonds, promoted by Med Platform I Holding Srl. Prof. Etro, commissioned by Bomi's Board of Directors to express his opinion with regard to the adequacy of the price bid in the Tender Offer, prepared the Fairness Opinion attached to the Issuer's Statement. https://www.bomigroup.com/investor-relations/opa-2019/
Prof. Leonardo Etro, supported by Madison Corporate Finance, assisted the Board of Directors of Pierrel SpA, whose shares are traded on the MTA market of Borsa Italiana SpA, in order to determine the company shares price for the 2018 Capital Increase.
Madison Corporate Finance assisted Italy Innovazioni in the IPO on the EURONEXT stock exchange in Paris. Madison Corporate Finance attended as financial and business advisor in the transaction.
SAKURA ITALIA S.R.L.
Madison Corporate Finance team supported Sakura Italia S.r.l. in the sale of 100 % of its share capital to Cinfa Laboratories SA. Sakura is engaged in the production and distribution of nutraceutical pharma products.
Madison Corporate Finance team supported Tubiflex S.p.A. in the sale of 80 % of its share capital to Interpump Hydraulics S.p.A., controlled by Interpump Group S.p.A.
Madison Corporate Finance supported Sofad S.p.A. in raising equity through the entry of Farvima group Medicines. The industrial alliance between the two companies , Farvima Medicines and Sofad , gave birth to the main pharmaceutical intermediate distribution group of southern Italy, with a total turnover of over 700 million euros .
Madison Corporate Finance assisted Bomi Italy in the IPO on the stock exchange market segment AIM Italy through an operation of capital increase worth € 11 million. Madison Corporate Finance attended as financial advisor and business advisor in the transaction.
Madison Corporate Finance supported Madison Capital in its investment in Italist (Ovojo S.r.l.), an Italian company active in e-commerce as a boutique aggregator of fashion products & luxury Made in Italy. The investment is intended to provide the company with the equity needed to consolidate its plan at a national and international level.
Madison Corporate Finance team assisted IMM Hydraulics S.p.A. in the sale of 60% of its share capital to Interpump Hydraulics S.p.A., controlled by Interpump Group S.p.A.
Madison Corporate Finance team supported Madison Capital in its investment in convertible bonds issued by Bomi Italy S.p.A. , an Italian company operating in the logistics and management of high-tech products for the protection of health with a € 60 million turnover and a recognized expertise.
Madison Corporate Finance team assisted, as financial advisor, K4A Srl in raising equity through the entry of two new members: the Fund POR managed by Filas SpA and Eliventure Srl, a holding company promoted by a group of private investors. The project is designed to support the corporate development plan.
First Capital S.p.A. acquired a 10% qualifying holding of Bioera S.p.A. Madison assisted First Capital in the business due diligence.
First Capital S.p.A. acquired a qualifying holding of 3% of Elica S.p.A worth € 3,1 millions. Madison supported First Capital in the business due diligence.
Cardi Black Box
Madison supported Cardi Black Box S.r.l. in the assessment of corporate brand and defining the strategy of brand equity.
First Capital S.p.A. acquired a qualifying holding of 3% of Elica S.p.A. worth € 3,1 millions. Madison assisted First Capital in the business due diligence.
First Capital S.p.A. acquired 1,33% of Piquadro S.p.A. Madison assisted First Capital in the business and investment due diligence.