Madison Corporate Finance S.r.l. is a financial boutique specialized in corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), Wealth & Asset management advisory for businesses and individuals.
Our clients are mainly small and medium enterprises, households with large capitals, private equity funds and private investors.
Madison Corporate Finance S.r.l. was founded in 2007 by Leonardo L. Etro and Alberto Dell’Acqua, two corporate finance professors at Bocconi University with past experiences in M&A and business valuation for important industrial companies and financial institutions, with the aim of exploiting their corporate finance expertise to support clients in financial and investment decisions, without any type of conflict of interest.
Now Madison Corporate Finance provides a group of highly motivated professionals with the ambition to offer clients the excellence in corporate finance services.
- Mini Bond Advisory for small and medium enterprises;
- M&A advisory;
- IPO Advisory;
- Private Equity Advisory;
- Cross Border M&A Services;
- Asset and liabilities restructuring.
- Business analysis (Business plan and market research);
- Business research;
- Corporate valuation;
- Fairness opinion;
- Impairment test.
- Business and financial due diligence;
- Governance & Reputational due diligence.
- Wealth planning;
- Asset management advisory;
- Club deal arranging.
- Fairness Opinion of single units and real estate portfolios;
- Advisory and Asset Management for public and private real estate funds.